My Kids

My Kids

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Pictures

I've been meaning to do a few posts with pictures, but I keep procrastinating.  So now, for your viewing pleasure, here's all the pictures in one post:

First, this is how Will and I spend some time.  I read my book, and he watches TV while sitting on my back.  When my back hurts, this actually feels really good.

 

Tobogganing:  In our front yard!  Olivia, Will, Sam and the little girl who lives next door have spent hours tobogganing down the slope of our yard.  Oh, except for those 3, 4, 5 weeks of -500 degree weather we had. Olivia and her friend like to stand up and "snowboard" and all the kids love to take a running jump at the toboggan.











Olivia's crazy outfits.  She comes up with these all on her own.



The picture doesn't do this one justice.  Olivia is wearing Will's size 3 snowpants, Sam's size 12 hoodie and a Zorro hat.  She just came home from school and put this on and then went about the rest of her day like this.



 Here is Coleman's bball team right after there final game...they won the bronze medal for there division.  They missed out on silver by only 3 points!
 And finally, it's been almost a year since I've started growing out my hair.  Here's an update!
 

1 comment:

Maja said...

LOVE your hair!!!!!