My Kids

My Kids

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love in the Rockies

We spent last weekend in Missoula, visiting our friends Leigh Anne and Craig (from our time in Germany).  This time, we brought all the kids...L&C were nice enough to welcome all 7 of us into their home!! 

Olivia found true love....she was inseparable from their 9 year old daughter Kerrigan.


I was also reunited with my true love:







We had a great weekend hanging in Missoula:  riding the carousel, playing at the river, eating at Fuddruckers, shopping at Target, and, of course, chatting at L&C's house.  In fact, at one point, James said to me: "I used to think you talked really fast, but Leigh Anne talks faster"  And its true, which is why we can fit in a year's worth of chatting every visit!

Here's some more pics from the weekend:



The first time on the carousel, Olivia was a bit unsure of the whole thing!




Trust me...the puffy vest looks a lot better when I'm standing up!



3 comments:

Gerry said...

Janine you are so dang cute! It was nice to see you in Calgary. Your family is wonderful Love gerry j

Renee said...

I hate to admit it, but it looks like you had a WONDERFUL time, even though I wasn't there. But seriously, I'm jealous.

Georgina said...

I am totally digging your long hair! Nice work! Growing it out is such a pain. Looks like you made it!