Okay, for those who don't know, I like to scrapbook...so we have an annual scrapbook for our family starting from 1993 until this year. I also, as you know since you are reading this, like to blog. Both of these constitute our family history. Wanna know what life was like for us? Read this (and I print it each year for posterity...they are so, so lucky). Wanna see how our life looked? Check the scrapbooks (no rush, since I use only archival quality products, they should be good for a 100 years or so).
But lately, I've been thinking that I should switch to a new kind of record keeping....a sort of therapy history if you will.
This would be a record (pictoral or written) of all the things I've done wrong as a parent, and it would be specific to each child. That way, years from now, when they are sitting in their therapist/shrink/life coach's office, they can just hand over the book that would explain why they are the way they are!
What a time saver!! And that way, they would be sure to include every single slight...real or imagined!!
As a mom, of course, I am always just looking out for my kids' best interest.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


1 comment:
So considerate of you. And so accommodating. Just like a Mothah! We actually went for the family plan. We knew they would eventually all need it.
Post a Comment