So tonight the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince but now just called Prince is in town. That's right. You heard me...Prince. Here. Tonight. Purple Rain. Kiss. Little Red Corvette. At the Saddledome.
Am I going??
Oh no, because tonight we have not one, not two, but three children in concert as well! Both the high school (Alex - band and choir, Coleman - choir) and juniour high (Sam - band) are having their Christmas concerts, so I figured those take precedent over a pop idol from my past.
Now, if it was just one concert, then I could have sent James and headed to the dome...
...I mean, if i was a BAD mom....
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


3 comments:
www.doorsixteen.com/2011/05/04/hooligans-in-wondaland/
Not that it's anywhere near the same thing... different singer even... I just thought you might enjoy the middle video! Check it out. I too LOVE the Artist Formally Known As and this song as well!
While I was sporting the ugliest mullet ever and rearing two little girls, Prince was top Billboard. I missed that decade.
Isn't he like 80 or something?
Post a Comment