My Kids

My Kids

Monday, January 16, 2012

I thought that was happiness

But now I've found the real thing.

I'm sitting on the beach in Mexico....Nuevo Vallarta. James has a work meeting here and I have some serious sunning and reading to do. Jealous?


Plus, it's +30 here and -30 at home...we picked the best week to go away. Sadly, the kids still have to deal with it! Sad for them, not me.

And i had another Rebecca Black moment....after walking on the beach, eating breakfast, and booking my massages, I found myself idly wondering around unable to decide between the pool or the beach....I settled on the beach.


Later fools...

2 comments:

Renee said...

Why would I be jealous? It's raining, cold and Sophie's doing the ugly cry upstairs because "Grace is not a good sister". You've got nothing on me!

Did I mention my house is dirty?

Bonnie White said...

Oh those lovely massages. And good opt for the beach. Enjoy because it's stinking cold here.