I registered my baby for kindergarten yesterday.
I had to fill out a bunch of forms, but there wasn't a form for counseling for moms who after almost 18 years finally find themselves at home without kids...
...oh wait, maybe that was the form for continuing education, a job application, and a gym membership???
At least I still have over 7 months with Will. That's a lot of Wii playing...
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


2 comments:
Sad and exciting. What job and continuing education do you have planned? I can imagine you have such mixed feelings -- wahoo and "are we here already?". Enjoy those last months of Wii!!!
So sad. I thought I would be happy to send my boys to school, but I am already dreading Peyton's first day in like a year and a half. My days with kids at home are numbered. I just know it's going to go by way too quick.
Post a Comment