My Kids

My Kids

Monday, July 13, 2009

And the name is...

Although Fidel Catstro was my favourite, I was out-voted, and although James and I have a deep love of honorifics for cats (especially in the Admiral, Count, General family), we choose instead:

Rico

(Or, for James and I Senor Rico just to get some kind of title).

The name is, again, courtesy of Barry Manilow - since our first cat is named

Lola

as in "Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl"

and the new kitty fits right in with verse 2 "His name was Rico, he wore a diamond"

5 comments:

Barb said...

I hope Rico and Lola will be very happy together (but not too happy together if you know what I mean).

Janine said...

Since both have been "fixed" neither will ever be too happy with anyone!!

Maja said...

HAHA!!! Love the names, loved to have seen you (even if just for a minute...) and am looking forward to a bladder post!

Renee said...

Rico and Lola.... great choices!

Georgina said...

A friend of mine has a cat named Chico Ritziazzi (Ritz-ee-ah-tzee). I like Senor Rico. Has a good ring to it.