1. Book of Mormon challange: James, Alex, Coleman and I are all reading 8.5 pages of the Book of Mormon each day so that we can read the entire thing this summer. This is private scripture study, not out loud reading.
2. Read Treasure Island with the kids. There will be breaks when one or other of the big kids are off at camp or Grandmas.
3. Sleep in/Nap
4. Have fun outside - with minimal indoor screen time.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


3 comments:
All excellent plans. I might copy that first one...
Thanks for the nice comments on my engagement pictures! Jeans are from Banana Republic...I buy all my jeans there...they are seriously the best! And I'm so glad you love ihategreenbeans as much as me...I DIE laughing everytime I read her recaps! So stinkin' funny.
If you love BR's jeans, try GAP essential jeans as well. Must haves.
You're such a good example. Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic.
Post a Comment