I spent the morning organizing my linen closet. And now it looks like this:
Last Monday, James and I spent some time organizing/sorting/dejunking our garage. And he had an epiphany, a profound moment of insight. He looked at me and said:
"You know, with 7 people in our house, we need to do this to every room at least every 3 months."
It brought tears to my eyes.
Tears of joy, because I'm know now that I am no longer alone in the dejunking battle...
...and tears of sorrow because it is so, so true.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago



3 comments:
I'm eight rotations behind on the 3 month plan.
Is is sad or wonderful to say how much I agree with you? A junk free house is so much happier to live it. So, why don't I just get on it! Thanks for your inspiration.
Your closet looks fantastic. I love cleaning from the inside out! I'm working on our attic and garage right now, but have no way of organizing without shelves. It's a lot less cluttered though.
Post a Comment