My Kids

My Kids

Friday, December 10, 2010

And another story about coordination

I love the 7-11.  I love to get Big Gulps (and by "Big" Gulp, I mean "Super Big" Gulp).  However, that size of drink doesn't fit into my cupholder in my van.  So then I have to drive home with the Super Big Gulp balanced between my legs.  But then the steering wheel gets in the way...(btw...what were the auto engineers thinking??  Almost every engineer I went to school with was a Super Big Gulp lover...)

...so then, to accommodate my 44 ounces of Diet Coke (with a vanilla flavour shot of course), I have to back my seat up a bit.  It's a delicate dance to balance the seat location...far enough to fit the gulp yet close enough to reach the car pedals.

But I have mastered the trick.  And so, I drink on, victorious.

No comments: