I have a lot of good friends, but because of a recent move, I have an opening in the BFF catagory. For the past few years, Andrea has lived around the corner from me. Over the years we became really, really good friends. There are a couple of reasons for this...obviously we got along great, our personalities meshed...but more than that, our schedules meshed! Andrea was almost always at home, which as I already mentioned, was right up the street from me. So, whenever Will and I would go outside for a walk, we'd stop at Andrea's and she'd be there ready for a visit. If we went to the park, we'd stop by, and out would come Andrea and her kids. It was one of those perfect meetings of personality, time, and proximity.
Now she lives in Edmonton.
And now I need to find someone else who lives in walking distance who also likes people popping over.
On the other hand, maybe without the temptation of playing at Andrea's house I'll actually get more done around my house.
PS. FYI Andrea is something like 11 - yes I said eleven - years younger than me!!!
PPS. For my brother Dave, did I say E-leven or did I say Y -leven???
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


2 comments:
I'd love it if you popped by my house to hit the park on a regular basis...too bad it would take 17 days and 12 hours to walk from your house to mine! (Yes, i looked it up on google maps.)
If you want to take a really long walk and see someone y-leven years and then some older....
Post a Comment