Yesterday Will and I went for a walk and looked for signs of spring. There wasn't a whole lot of them. There was still ice on the reservoir, the grass was brown, and the trees were bare.
But then, we stopped in at McDonalds and they had all drinks, all sizes for $1!! Forget spring, that's a sure sign of summer.
I was going to say it's the season of diet coke...but when isnt?? But it is the season of cheaper diet coke.
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


3 comments:
That is a sure sign that you need to move to Montana. I just cut the backyard today :)
It was 91 here today... maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle.
ohhh i've been seeing those signs advertising for 99 cent drinks. have you had their new frozen strawberry lemonades??? yuuuuuuuuummy. i'm not a fast fooder, but i can't pass up the beverages.
Post a Comment