My Kids

My Kids

Saturday, May 28, 2011

And the Winner is...


I have some of my shoes lined up on a shelf in my closet.  Sometimes when I'm in bed, I like to look at them.  For a long time, they were all kind of even, with only slight variations in height.  But now, there is a clear winner.

See..

I bet you want a close up of those beauties.  Here it is:



I love them.

Plus, it used to be when I was lying in bed staring at my closet, I would be amazed at the over-abundance of blacks, browns, and greys.  But I've slowly been adding colour.  Now, when I look at my closet with my eyes slightly out of focus (because, who doesn't), it's not just a big dark blur...now there is lots of green, some purple, and even a splash of red.

So maybe I should just keep my closet door closed?  Or stare at the TV instead.  I mean, when I'm not just staring at James with love and adoration in my eyes.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love those shoes too and am trying to do the exact same thing. My closet is a sea of blacks and greys and honestly, it's bringing me down. I really like coral right now and white.... yes, white is another neutral but it's pretty in the summer. Dark blue is pretty too and purple. I actually bought some multi colored pumps a few weeks ago but haven't worked up the nerve. I just stare at them.

Bonnie White said...

Yes those are pretty yummy looking. I like the green pair to the right too. What size are your feet? Sharing these are you?