For years, James and I have been eyeing a certain bedside table. We've talked about, we've priced them out at different places, and finally, this week, we went ahead and bought it.
What do you think? Does it look good?
And yes, I know what you're thinking: "For a Coke drinker, that's an awful lot of Pepsi". Here's why: 1. The Vanilla Coke Zero's that I imported from the US are in the door or in the back. 2. For caffeine-free, diet Pepsi wins, and 3. we both love the Diet Pepsi with lime.
And yes, I know the picture is kind of blurry. Here's the problem. I don't wear my glasses while taking pictures, so after looking at the object (distance), when I switch to close-up vision to see the screen, everything is blurry. So I just assume that all my pictures look great. It's like old-school film. The pictures are always a surprise to me when I see them on my computer screen.
So, to sum up, we are living the dream
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago




6 comments:
Very jealous. I'd keep chocolate, milk and yogurt in there along with tangerines and other juicy fruits. Kind of gross I know.
What a great idea! I would keep Sunkist in there (my new favorite) but then I would be up all night eating the grasshopper cookies (like girl scout thin mints) because I like to eat them cold right out of the frig. I would soon be up to 200 pounds. Renee, see you would keep fruit which is why you always look so great and I don't :) If you can't guess this is Leigh Anne
You guys are sick.
After seeing your well stocked night table, I went out and bought more shares in Coca-Cola.
AHAHAHA!!! You are an awesome wife, I think I would have drawn the line at the TV in the room. Marc forever has talked about putting a TV in the room and I always said no. Then lately I've told him fine, if he wants to put a TV in the bedroom sometime, do it, whatever. I don't think I could give the green light on the fridge. Actually, if you need a "side table" for the other side of the bed I have one in white out in my garage that needs a home ;)
You can design my dream house! Love, love love the bedside table.
What is more, once I show it to Grandpa Robert, there is a high chance that he will want it so badly, that it will show up soon in our bedroom.
La Vida Bella. You guys know how to live.
Post a Comment