I need to clean the bathrooms, so I thought instead that now might be a good time to start blogging about James' woo-ing of myself. The story of our courtship, if you will.
But - this is how much I hate having to think about what I'm going to write - I'm actually going to clean the bathrooms and start this tomorrow...
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


3 comments:
You make me laugh! Will you come clean my bathrooms and I'll make up a good story for you?
Funny you should be bringing up this subject. As I was packing my parents up to move out of their house, I found the article about you and James and the Boyle Street Co-Op... I will try to scan it and send it to you. If your kids have never seen it, they should.
Cindy B
Watch what you write because some of us were there for the woo-ing and know what really happened. I look forward to the memories...
Becky T.
Post a Comment