Lately, after reading some other blogs, I've been thinking that I should follow their leads and write about my life. More specifically, I've been thinking of writing the story of James and I and our woo-ing, and the birth stories of each kid.
Why?
Because I really started this blog as a family history. It was my way to excuse not keeping a real journal and not doing any geneology.
But I've found I much prefer writing off the top of my head - and being funny - than actually thinking about and planning what I'm going to write.
But I can't stop thinking that I should write these stories.
So now I think I will....but they may still just be off the top of my head without any forethought!
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


2 comments:
Hooray!! I'll be watching for them.
I thought you blogged to prove you are funnier than your brother . . .
Post a Comment