This morning, while the kids were in school, I went to Costco. Upon leaving, I bought a poutine for them to eat for lunch - since I pretty much went right from Costco to picking them up from the bus stop.
I know - best mom ever - right???
However, Olivia, upon hearing this good news, says that she actually didn't want poutine (which she has EVERYTIME we go to Costco), she wants a hotdog, so could we go back.
Of course we weren't going back. Even the best mom ever has some limits.
So to show her disgust, Olivia decided to sit in the car and fume instead of coming into the house. She did this for about 20 minutes (during which time Will was happily eating more than his half of the poutine).
And I should mention it's about -19 C with wind chill right now. So that wasn't a pleasant stay in the truck.
But she sure taught me a lesson...
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment