(Alex)
And then this one is still my baby:
(Will)
And over the years we added these furry babies:
(Rico and Lola)
(And yes - I actually crawled into my crawlspace IN THE DARK and took a picture of Lola IN THE DARK. That's how dedicated I am to this blog.)
(And yes - for Colleen, Dave, Kathryn, and Dad - that is grandma's old bedspread that Lola is using for her nap time -- which is very ironic (for the rest of you readers), because my grandma had a strong dislike of cats.)
Then over a year ago, I got this baby - who is in desparate need of a bath:
(Sequoia - love of my life)
And now, let me introduce our latest baby:




3 comments:
OHHHHH - I am glad I read your whole post - at first I was like "OH MY" - - - and then I was like OOOHHH MYYYY! Your new baby is breathtakingly beautiful - as are all your original babies - just happy for you that you don't have to potty train this one! Congrats! I hope to have a baby like that someday!
Still trying to decide if she looks more like you or James. Either way, she is gorgeous!
It's gorgeous...but I heard from my dad that your other baby tried to fee something to that baby....lol.
Post a Comment