My Kids

My Kids

Monday, January 28, 2013

And yet another reno love moment

I love my trash compactor.  Love it.  We just emptied the garbage after almost 4 weeks.  4 weeks!!!  One bag!!! 

Of course, that actual bag costs like $2.00 each, and the full-of-four-weeks-of garbage-bag is pretty heavy, and it might just stink....

...but still....

...4 weeks...1 bag!!!!

This was our longest shot, and we may have over extended it a bit....so really 3 weeks is more realistic.

Sorry for the hyperbole.

But it's just my love speaking.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your new friendship with the tile and toilets, but glad you can appreciate them thoroughly! I never answered your question about hanging the stockings. I got a piece of heavy duty Christmas ribbon and nailed it discretely into the wall behind the fireplace. It wrapped around and then had festivish looking ribbon trailing on the sides. I then used clothespins to clip the stockings to the ribbon. Next year, I'll try to paint or find decorative clothespins instead of the quick, cheapies I used this year. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

So, you had new years food stuff in your garbage bag? That is forever ago! That must have been mighty ripe.