There are lots of things I love about my new reno...but this past Friday night I was VERY glad for two beautifully renovated bathrooms. It was nice to be kneeling on clean, new, and stylish tile, clutching desperately to 2 clean, new, and styish toilets, for hours on end as I emptied out the complete contents of my stomach over and over again. I'm not sure, but I may have started into the stomach lining itself...
Yup, I had the stomach flu, but on the bright side (apart from the nice tile I came to know so well), I got to spend the ENTIRE day in bed yesterday - reading, sleeping and watching TV. Also, to make sure that I don't spread the yuckiness to everyone else in the house, I'm not suppose to be involved with food prep for 3 days! I'm not making that up - I read it on a newsletter sent from Alberta Health Services. So, 12 hours of torture for a 3 day mini-vacay!! Luckily this 3 day period is over James' days off.
Back to the reno -- I keep meaning to post pictures, but first I was waiting to take down the Christmas stuff before I took pictures. And then I keep waiting for the house to be clean...
But until then, here's some paint colour previews:
Our main floor: kitchen, living room, dining room
Our master bedroom
Our hallways, family room, and mudroom
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


1 comment:
I'm looking forward to seeing it at book club. Enjoy your bedrest.
Post a Comment