When James and I went to San Francisco in July, my only "must do" was to shop at Athleta (it's Lululemon presented by Banana Republic) -- and I'm happy to report that I met my goal. We hit the store at around 7:15 one night, and shopped until 8:30 or so -- oh, PS, the store actually closed at 8!!
But since I bought one of everything, the workers didn't seem to mind staying late.
However, since then I told myself -- NO MORE! No more shopping for me until Christmas -- I can do it! I had to prove to myself that I could go months without buying anything new for me.
But I fell off the wagon today.
I went to Target and bought work-out socks and undies.
But really, those don't even count. And neither does the Beaver Canoe shirt -- because last time Roots released these, I didn't get one and I've been regretting it every since and I'd told myself that if I ever saw another one I'd buy it right away. So really, that was ignoring one goal while accomplishing another!
And those shoes -- they were only $35 -- and they could actually be considered a form of punishment if I wear them long enough -- a way to pay for my shopping sins a la 14th century monk (and yes, I had to google that)
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago



2 comments:
$35?! Where? I'd like a pair of booties.
A beaver cane shirt? You crack me up Janine.
Post a Comment