My Kids

My Kids

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our weekend so far

On Friday night James and I were on a date - shopping at the mall. All of a sudden the sounds of Boney M's Rasputin filled the air. It was the kids calling on my cellphone (yes, that's my ringtone for home). I answered the phone to a crying and upset Olivia - she was freaking out because she had just lost her first tooth. And it was bleeding. Here she is:


The rest of these pictures are from The Saskatoon Farm where we went berry picking yesterday.



3 comments:

Stacey said...

yeah, I finally got a picture of the kids. They are all so cute.

Barb said...

We hit the Saskatoon berry farm last week! I made some pies, but my favorite thing is to substitute saskatoons for blueberries in my blueberry muffin recipe. What do you do with saskatoon berries at your house?

R. Patton said...

Saskatoon berries? Educate please! I love the background for the kid's photo. C'est fantastique!