Life around our house can be a little hectic...so why not add one more thing to do - a blog!
My Kids
Saturday, April 10, 2010
The Recession is OVER
At least for my hair. After a year, I finally splurged and had my hairdresser put in highlights again. I spent all night staring at them in the mirror.
They are so pretty and YOU are so pretty!!! I'm going to get my haircut next week too... I hope it looks as good as yours. Right now it's looking very homeschool mom. No offense homeschool moms.
Looking good, Janine! Rob was sitting next to me and asked me to identify the familiar woman in that photo. He then said that you look younger than he remembered. Every woman needs to hear that!
Hey, you look terrific! My computer wasn't loading images the other day and I read this post, but I couldn't see your picture. The highlights are very summer-y.
1 - Husband (James)
2 - Girls (Alex, Olivia)
3 - Boys (Coleman, Sam, Will)
4 - Sets of tires (2 winters, 2 summer)
5 - Soon to be age of my baby
6 - Days of the week I like to work out
7 - Days of the week I like to do the NY Times Crossword
8 - Times an hour I tell Will not to pick his nose
9- Pairs of boots that I own
10 - times a day I wish I could nap
7 comments:
They are so pretty and YOU are so pretty!!! I'm going to get my haircut next week too... I hope it looks as good as yours. Right now it's looking very homeschool mom. No offense homeschool moms.
You can erase this if you want to.
What a great haircut - and highlights - and a lovely smile to go with it!
However much that set you back, it looks fantastic. Your skin looks fantastic.
Looking good, Janine! Rob was sitting next to me and asked me to identify the familiar woman in that photo. He then said that you look younger than he remembered. Every woman needs to hear that!
love, love, love the hair!
Hey, you look terrific! My computer wasn't loading images the other day and I read this post, but I couldn't see your picture. The highlights are very summer-y.
Beautiful, J! I love the cut too...is it longer than before? (Maybe it just looks longer to me because mine is shorter!)
Post a Comment