Sometimes when I'm in a bathroom with automatic faucets, I can't get them to work. I wave my hands around and up and down. I move them closer to the sink edge and farther away. I put my finger right on the sensor and slowly move it backwards...all in the hope of turning on the water. Sometimes they drive me crazy. Overall though, I love an automatic faucet - note to self, maybe I should install one in my bathroom?
The point of this post, however, is to talk about the automatic faucets at Costco. They crack me up - EVERYTIME! The are so sensitive that whenever I even WALK by them, they turn on!!
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


2 comments:
I like them too. The less there is to touch in public a public bathroom, the better! I'm all about automatic flushers and faucets. I also like the super high powered hand dryers. If only the stall doors were automatic, although I've become an expert with my elbows.
AND... what do you both think about those automatic toilet seat cleaners?
Post a Comment