Big day in our house...we got Guitar Hero for our Wii. Who hasn't dreamed of being a rock star? Certainly I did...in fact, I was quite the preformer when I was younger (younger as in yesterday). Just hand me a kareoke mike and watch out! Anyway, it turns out that I'm not the "natural" at guitar hero that I thought I'd be, but its still fun. So fun, in fact, that I can't blog anymore - I have to go send the kids to bed and rock away!
3 comments:
My hubby and I played the new xBOX game RockBand (or something) for an hour at the Sam's Club Display...he was on the guitar and I was on the drums...there is also a microphone and a bass. Oh how we wish we could afford it! (Fun for the whole fam who fantisizes about being a rock band)
OOOOHHHH ... I fantasize about RockBand too ... I can't wait til mom gets it (I know she won't be able to resist IF it comes out for WII)
Nice mom guitar hero does rock, and I rock at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment