My Kids

My Kids

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Support Sisters

A group of friends and I have started a weekly email group. Each Sunday one of us will email out a challenge for us all to work on throughout the week. I started us off easy - we had to wash our face every night that first week. Yes, I should have been doing that already, but I wasn't. I still am doing it most nights - and it's been almost 3 weeks. What is the saying? 21 days to make a habit?

Anyway, this week's goal is to do 150 crunches a day. Yup, that's right. 1-5-0!! My core muscles are so sore I can hardly breathe.

Will has bronchitis and now I think I have a sinus infection - maybe I'll skip the sit-ups.

4 comments:

Maja said...

That is so awesome!!! Do you have to live in Calgary to be in this group?? Done school? Super cool?? If no's are ok for all of the above sign me up!!!

Colleen said...

150 is amazing! I was just trying to think of something I like to do, and could I do it 150 times in a day? Don't even think I could eat 150 chocolates, maybe could find time to read 150 pages of a novel, but can't imagine 150 situps!

Renee said...

150?! Dang, girl.

Barb said...

I washed my face last night after I read this. I didn't do any cruchies.