My Kids

My Kids

Friday, September 4, 2009

Coleman turns 13

Who says that teenagers can be so problematic? Look at what my sweet 13 year old wanted for his birthday cake tonight when all his friends are over.



There will be 10 extra 13-year-old boys over tonight. HELP!

4 comments:

David said...

Make sure you stock up on air fresheners.

Isaura said...

i need a cake like that, with chocolate oozing out of it.
except mine would say, i love cake.
how'd the party go?

Renee said...

"air fresheners"... so sad, but true.

Hope your party went well. That cake looks delicious! I wish you were closer to hang with again, and to give me baking lessons. I still remember your delicious shortbread. Mmmmmmm, so good.

"necky" is the word verification.

Kayte said...

So sweet! I have one like that, too...the other one would probably want something like "I love ME" written on his cake...LOL! Happy birthday to Coleman.