
He loves it - in fact, his first word was "Sixteen"...meaning he wanted to listen to this (since, if you are an HSM afficionado you'll know that the first song starts by singing "Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes" - and I could go on and sing the whole song, no wait, the whole CD for you).
Sometimes I will think about the girlyness of this soundtrack, and consider changing his CD to something maybe a bit more gender appropriate. But this isn't a super-easy task since our CDs are all packed away in a cupboard somewhere - I mean really, it might take me FIVE or EVEN TEN MINUTES to do this!! [And they are packed away because we loaded them all onto itunes a couple of years ago].
Anyway, I finally found a different CD for him to listen to, that wasn't packed away and was just lying around - because it was a fairly recent purchase:

Disney Princesses!
See, isn't that better??


5 comments:
haha! Love that! It just means Will will be a good boyfriend/husband one day because he GETS girl things! Just think - you are doing his future wife a huge favour by this - he may even like going to romantic comedies with her!! In the end: you=good mom!
That cracks me up. My oldest son REFUSED to read Snow White to his baby brother today out of fear that some random boy might just walk out of the woods and catch him reading a "little girl book". I should've started him out with princess music...
That's funny.
Haha...poor little Will. He has no chance of being a normal boy with Olivia around. Maybe I'll have to send Drew over to kick him around a little at Christmas.
LOL. When Alex was very little all he would sing was that Disney song about Pearly Shells...it was from a video and had girls in grass skirts swaying to the music with hand motions and he could do them all by heart in a very effeminate way. I thought maybe we should accidentally on purpose lose the video. When we went shopping and he was pointing out Christmas gifts he might like to have all he seemed to want were the Minnie Mouse Pearl Set and a pair of high heels. I was getting worried. In the next couple of years any trace of that was completely gone and if we dare refer to it today he is totally aghast, so don't mention that I mentioned it, okay? LOL. And, I can still sing that silly song in my head..."Pearly shells by the ocean....." Who knew parenting was going to be so interesting?
Post a Comment