My Kids

My Kids

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decision time

Yesterday afternoon, while Will was napping, I thought to myself:

"Hmm, should I finish the last of my Christmas baking? Or should I finish my Christmas sewing project? Baking? Sewing? Baking? Sewing?"

The decision was too hard. So I read my book until the kids came home from school.

Today, however, I did do the baking and tomorrow I'll sew. Sew there (ha ha ha).


ALSO - on an unrelated note - here's something very very confusing. Sometimes my computer remembers all my usernames (eg. when I log into blogger or to check on my credit card or my airmiles) and sometimes there's only a blank space. Then I have to dig up my credit card/bank card/ airmiles number and re-enter it. What a pain! Luckily, my library card info is always there. But, ironically enough, that's the only number I have memorized.

Oh - I do have my credit card number memorized for easier online shopping. But I'm too lazy to sign up for the online access - so I just always use James' account and I don't have his card memorized.

Just in case you were wondering.

4 comments:

b.liz said...

Christmas baking...I get that. But Christmas sewing project?!?! You are so hard-core, J.

Please share what you are making...and maybe you can give me some sewing tips and time management lessons at the same time.

Isaura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaura said...

i'm trying to do some baking and making ahead of time, but it doesn't help when you eat it all as you go. i made some chocolate peppermint bark last night and had to hide over half of it so it won't get eaten. what are you baking???? be it's yummy!
i bought a couple of bags of pretzel rods today. chocolate dipping is in my future

Renee said...

I want to work on some Christmas sewing, but I have so many unfinished projects! I'm sort of skipping Christmas this year, except for the tree and presents, and looking ahead to next year. My house is still so empty, I'm still buying furniture. No energy or money left for holiday decor.

Please take photos of your Christmas stuff though!!!