
Yup, Will is really smart. A few months ago his nursery leaders were surprised that he knew his letters. I thought he just knew some letter-names and was throwing them out randomly whenever he saw some capital letters.
However, it turns out that he really does know all his letters - and he has for about 3 months.
And believe me, it's nothing I've done to teach him...I have to thank his tutors. Yes - you heard me right. His tutors. Life is pretty competitive these days, and I figured that I should do whatever it takes to make sure my kid isn't left behind. So everyday, from 8 - 9 in the morning, Will meets with these tutors:

And the other day he walked up the stairs counting: "Uno, Dos, Tres", so I guess those occasional sessions with Dora the Spanish tutor are working as well.
Now if only Lightning McQueen could teach him to count, then he would never have to stop watching TV.


4 comments:
haha, i give all the credit to those same tutors... and my kids have turned out just brilliant (if i do say so myself hahah)
oh, i pretty sure their driving skills came from watching lightning mcqueen
he is darling. even with that crazy long hair
Who knew all those brains were hiding beneath all that hair?
(Walker has long-ish hair too and I love it.)
Post a Comment