My Kids

My Kids

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Shower Scene to Rival Psycho

This morning Will and I showered together. When I was finished, I left him in the shower while I got ready. I usually do this...he likes it and it keeps him out of trouble. Plus, he's had a cough and cold this week so I thought the warm, humid environment would help to open his airways.

Well, it opened something up all right, but it wasn't his airway.

When I opened the door to get him, dread filled my heart (and my stomach) as I spied a few tell-tale brown lumps on the floor (and don't even get me started on the humidity-enhanced stink).

After I cleaned up Will, and while I was dressing him - he was asking for something (milk, TV...I've tried to blank most of this event from my mind)...anyway, he's asking away and I said:

"Not right now, I have to go clean up your mess in the shower"

Will: "Ohhh, clean up the stinky chocolate??"

...stinky chocolate. Gross...

5 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

um, does that mean he tasted the "stinky chocolate?"

Renee said...

Good thing they're so cute, huh. Kids, I mean, not the stinky chocolate.

David said...

Oh stinky chocolate. lolz

Bonnie White said...

okay that is gross but i am still laughing

Kate said...

NASTY... I may not be able to eat chocolate today...

house is good--sheetrocked and tiled!