My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Representation

You know those stickers that people put on the back of their cars/vans/SUVs that are stick figures that show the make-up of their family?  Lately I've been seeing some that also show what interests/talents/hobbies each family member enjoys...ie.  little girl with tutu, little boy with hockey stick.

So it makes me think what ours would look like, that is if you could custom make them.  Here's the best I could come up with:

James:  holding his blackberry
Alex:  playing piano
Coleman:  holding the TV remote
Sam:  holding Will who is screaming and trying to hit Sam
Olivia:  brushing her hair and holding a mirror
Me:  sleeping.  Or pointing my finger and shouting at everyone.

This almost makes me want to order them.


1 comment:

Bonnie White said...

While I am at Joann's or Hobby Lobby I will take a look.