My Kids

My Kids

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Heart or Head?? A Photo Essay

Obviously we are looking for a new-to-us vehicle to drive (mostly, for me to drive).

What I should get:



(Minivan)

But since I've been driving a mini-van for 13 years, I'm ready for a change.

What I want:

(Toyota Sequoia)

Why I might not get what I want:

(Husband)

Just kidding, although I did have to do some convincing...

The real reasons are:

And

So what will win?  Heart or head???


2 comments:

Bonnie White said...

While it is true that money and gas are huge factors, the other side of that is that you are hauling family and equipment and instruments for a long time yet. And those children of yours are growing a little taller and need all that room especially on those road trips. So go with your heart. I don't think you will ever regret it.

Renee said...

I like my stinky minivan way more than Scott's suv. I think they're not as stylish, but definitely more comfortable. I had a subaru, but we sold it to help pay for Oliver's school, so at this point I say HEAD!!! Now if someone offered to trade in let's say a jaguar for my stinky mini van, I might be convinced!!! The kids can ride on the roof.