My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have mad skills

So, I may not be good at losing weight, or keeping it off. I may not be able to get my eyebrows waxed regularly. I'm not so great at doing hair. And I like to buy complete outfits, because I can't really mix and match....

BUT

I do a fantastic job at flossing my teeth. Even my dentist and my hygenist say so.

5 comments:

Renee said...

You do have beautiful teeth. I seriously remember how nice your smile was/is. I'm assuming it still is.

I'm a mad flosser too.

Barb said...

Of course, I am especially glad to hear it.

Maja said...

And WHAT a skill to have!!

The Magonigal Family said...

I just went to the dentist yesterday- and I keep very good care of my teeth too!! High Five!

Kate said...

I'm so proud of you--my dentist has never told me that and I floss every night.