My Kids

My Kids

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm a genius and some other things

I am a technological genius. [David and Colleen - quit laughing]. Here's three reasons why:

1. If you look at yesterday's post, you'll see I included links
2. I can MAKE and DOWNLOAD my own ringtones to my blackberry
3. I had a fairly major snafu in my accounting software yesterday, and while I was waiting on hold with the support desk, I figured it out ALL ON MY OWN!

And two follow-ups from previous posts:

1. After I finish blogging, I'm going to go shower [priorities, right?], and then after getting dressed, I'll be putting in some cheap-o earrings I bought on sale somewhere. That's right, the Vday subliminal message post didn't work.
2. Visit here to link to the give away blog (still haven't won anything, but my technical ablities are prize enough)

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm all over this giveaway blog. And I think you are a genius too!