Yesterday I read what felt like 50 million posts by other people about their lovely spring weather and blossoms. It made me cry. And really, I don't even expect "spring" here until the 3rd week in April. Then it lasts for 1 week.
Here's a picture of my house, in our "spring" weather.

So, if you live somewhere warmer than me, please keep your spring thoughts to yourself. If you are Maja and you live in Saskatoon, please, post away!


3 comments:
Hahaha. You should move to Saskatoon - and THEN you will understand CRAPPY weather in general. Until summer and then you get to melt with the mosquitos. Why are we still here again???
I am feeling this post. I don't want to know what it's like in Arizona this week. Don't post about it!
I'll have to google Saskatoon.
It snowed here this week and has been damp. Is Calgary one of those places that has the mythical "dry cold and dry heat"?
Post a Comment