We just set up to take some family pictures...tomorrow night! How am I going to lose 10 pounds by then???
If you are currently throwing up with stomach bug, please call me.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago
Life around our house can be a little hectic...so why not add one more thing to do - a blog!
7 comments:
HAHAHA!! Love it. we have ours in a couple weeks - and I am super worried about all the hair/outfits that I have to figure out! Good luck with yours - I am sure they will be super cute!
My first thought was, 'Yikes! Gotta do laundry!'
Go for laxatives + diuretics. You might have a heart attack, but seriously, at least you're committed to your family photo.
Hey, wear your super bathing suit in the picture. Doesn't that take off the pounds?
I actually wore my "body shaper" made by the same company...but that does nothing for my chins...
Post the pictures when you get them, I'm sure you look great!
Haha...I'm trying to imagine a body slimmer for your neck!
Don't stress, J...you always look great.
Post a Comment