So imagine my surprise when James announced a couple of days ago, that we had to go out and get some outside lights!! What??? Why now??? I wasn't sure what was motivating him...until I looked outside at my neighbour's house. Then it all became clear. They were decorated to the max, and James didn't want to look like some lame, outside-lights Scrooge.
So we went and bought. And then he installed.




5 comments:
Your lights look great and James is super brave. Scott isn't doing lights again this year because, "That was horrible." Oh well, maybe it's like having a baby, and next year he'll have forgotten and be up for it.
We put lights on the house the year before we left CM. In this neighborhood ours is the lame super Scrooge one. When in Costco the other day, I noticed they had LED all clear lights - I was thoroughly tempted but they were on the upper shelf, I couldn't reach and couldn't find one of those sneakered jeaned clerks to help me. Besides, I concluded, I would have to pay someone to put those puppies up there. No man in my house seems to have time to hoist himself upon this unusual roof. Next year perhaps. Bah Humbug!
They look great and James was smart to do it while it is warm and dry. We'll probably wait till it is cold and snowy.
thye look great!
I wanted to tell you how much I like the mini trees lit up under your window when I pulled up to pick up for choir last week.
Post a Comment