My Kids

My Kids

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hairstyles and freezers

Olivia just came to me with her hair nicely brushed and divided into 2 ponytail sections. She handed me one elastic with a bright blue flower on it. So, I took one of those ponytails and secured it with the abovementioned elastic - making sure that the flower was clearly visible from the front. And then she went off to find another flower elastic. And then she returned with a headband instead. Which she placed on her head. And announced she was ready for school...


...with half of her hair in a side ponytail...

....and the other half hanging loose...

...and a headband.

At least she's not complaining about going.

Okay, now it's a couple of hours later - and Olivia did take out the one ponytail before going to school.

And then I cleaned out both my giant storage freezer as well as my normal fridge-freezer. And guess what I found? A Starbucks gift card that my friend had given me last Christmas. I knew I'd put it somewhere safe...

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think Katie went to kindergarten probably 1/3 of the days with one pony tail on the side, and the rest of her hair hanging down. She asked me to do it that way, and it was easier than fighting!

Renee said...

I love finding "free" stuff!