Anyway, I digress...
James and I headed in, pointed out a table for the kids to sit at, and immediately waited in line. Then I noticed a couple of my sisters-in-law bringing in car seats and dealing with infants. And then - here's the surprising part, even to me - I turned to James and said:
"You know, it is kind of nice not having to deal with babies anymore"
From the look on his face, everyone else must of thought that James just won the lottery. He said:
"I've been waiting for this day for years"
But that moment has passed, and I'm back to wanting just one more...or two or three! However, my aging body (and Heavenly Father of course) seem to have another plan. Darn.


4 comments:
I think I'm going to be one of those that say, "just one more!" I can't resist babies :)
I haven't been watching The Bachelor because we don't have cable at our place, but of course I've been reading the blog! I died laughing reading this Monday's recap. I'm going to have to watch that one online.
Even when you feel like your done, you never get over the baby thing. At least I haven't. Why would you want to?
I think I'm always going to want another! I HAVE a baby... a 7 month old.. and I'm already looking at newborns and wishing I were pregnant! lol!
You and James just make the cutest babies! You're kinda crazy to want to do it all over again, though. I can't wait until I have that "my family is complete" feeling. Does that ever happen?!
Post a Comment