
James and I spent 2 days this week in Vancouver...and we fell in love. No, not with each other - we already love each other - we fell in love with Vancouver. I want to move there. Now, I know what you'll say...but all that rain and cloudiness...it'll be depressing. Yes, I'll admit, it was hard having that kind of weather in Germany all the time. But at least in Vancouver, it's green and beautiful all the time. And let's be honest...yes the sun shines here, but months of snow and cold isn't exactly a fun time.
However, after we came home, I looked up house prices and realized that all 7 of us would have to live in a 900 square foot condo. Bummer


3 comments:
if only money grew on trees.....
So pretty.
I lived in Washington a few times, but never made it up to Vancouver. Bummer, I hear all the time it's awesome. Maybe someday.
ps. Love your hair.
We love Vancouver but housing prices are crazy! We love that George's mom lives there so we head up every 6 weeks or so and crash in her basement for a weekend. Next time you go there remind me to tell you some yummy Chinese restaurants.
Post a Comment