
And along with my Lucky clothes (and new Fossil purse btw), James also bought me a new "bed desk" so when I sit in bed and pay bills (which I do on a regular basis) I don't have to balance everything on some extra pillows!
Which leads me to my final thought...a new computer. The day is coming sooner than I'd like that I'm going to need a new computer. My internal dilemma is always the question of desktop or laptop?? I think my big worry is that with a laptop, I can then do ALL my work from bed...so why would I ever leave it??? Especially if I can just get the new bedside tables that I want:


6 comments:
Love the bedside tables...I've got one o'thems in my office :)
I've never been to the mentioned outlet mall. I didn't know it had a Lucky - I'm much more interested now. The bedding looks great. I'm wondering about that desk. Do you do breakfast in bed in your house?
We just bought bedding with those same colors! Weird. I really like your bed better though. I've got that kind of granny looking cherry wood stuff. I'll replace it someday when we downsize and sell off everything we own.
Did you know that you can buy a tiny little cooler that fits one can of pop, and plugs in to a USB port, so that you can have one cool drink at any time, with your laptop. (So, you could just store a flat of pop under your bed, and cool one at a time...)
love the new bedding. you are funny too. (about end tables)
Cute new bedding...it would look fantastic with your new side tables.
I think it's great that you just love to hang out in bed and multi-task in there. In fact, I think that will be one of my New Year's resolutions: relax and multi-task in bed more often. Okay that goal should actually read: relax guilt-free in bed more often.
Post a Comment