What if when you went to renew your driver’s license, there was a scale built into the floor in front of all the service windows. And then your weight would flash in those red numbers above the clerk’s head. And then they would check it against what you put on your form and make the necessary corrections.
What if?
I would never drive again.
Of course, if I was walking absolutely everywhere…then my weight wouldn’t be an issue.
So maybe this is a good idea after all.
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


2 comments:
love the one you're with, that means you!
I love your resolutions and feel guilty reading what you already do!! For the past three days I have exercised and eaten 6 servings of fruit & vegies--motivated by YOU!! Keep entertaining me while sharing your life. And, my license might need some adjustment, it was filled out 11 years ago, you know.
Post a Comment