Dear ____________(fill in your name),
Do you believe in service? I do. I think it's one of the most important things we can spend our time doing. I think we should do something for someone else every single day. I think it's one of the best things we can teach our kids.
Do you like to do service? Do you feel good after helping someone?
Well, here's something to think about...
Could you please come clean my fridge? It's really gross. Something stayed too long in the veggie drawer and turned into a toxic liquid. Now I don't use that drawer. And then there's the usual stains, spills, and crumbs that come from feeding 7 people.
And it's summer, and I want to play. Not work. Or clean.
You can thank me later for this opportunity for YOUR growth.
Love,
Janine
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


3 comments:
When they are finished with your house. I have some windows that need to be cleaned.
Wow. You sure make that sound tempting, especially with your friendly ants hanging around.
I would totally do that for you if you were within 15 driving hours! Do you remember when you came into my house and changed Spencer's diaper for me because I couldn't do it? I had terrible morning sickness and it was just too much!!! I owe you big time.
Post a Comment