
Last Christmas our home teacher gave us a great book called "600 Black Spots". It's a pop-up book filled with 600 black spots - all in interesting geometric formations. We found out yesterday that if you open the book to the last page (shown above) it scares Will and he starts crying and crying - that terrified cry that only little babies can do. So...of course we did it over and over again yesterday. So fun for us, not so for him.
An unrelated note: there are never any pictures of me because I'm always the one with the camera it seems. I'll take some (when I'm down 10 more pounds).


2 comments:
That is disturbing.
I know what you mean though, babies' sad cries are so very cute.
Hey, have you talked to Lisa or LA?
No, but I've been thinking of calling LA almost everyday...some friend.
Post a Comment