On days when we don't have to get up early (ie. non-school days), James & I usually sleep in as late as possible. This sounds good in theory, but in practise it means around 7 or 7:30 when Will wakes up. I'll then bring Will in to bed with us. After he finishes nursing, he'll then start crawling back and forth between the two of us giving us "Will Kisses". Will kisses, as nice as they may sound, are actually huge, open-mouth, slobbery bites. He'll bite our faces, shoulders, clothes...anything. He also likes to pull hair (for the one of us that has hair). Its actually really cute to lie in our cozy bed and see this happy, grinning baby crawling towards us each in turn to show how much he loves us. Plus, the whole time he is grunting away! He's like a little bear cub who only knows how to wrestle.
1 comment:
That's the cutest story...I love the bear cub image. I wish I could squeeze him right now!
Post a Comment