If you haven't, you should read the comments from the last post - Renee is so funny, and Beth posted the name of a funny comedian. Renee's post reminded me of this story:
Once I was home visiting my parents without James. One late night, while mindless watching TV, I started watching (I'm almost embarrassed to admit this), "Son in Law" with Pauly Shore. Like Renee with Meet the Parents, I was laughing so hard I was crying - all by myself in my parents' basement. That movie cracked me up so much that I actually phoned James in Houston, and woke him up, just to tell him about it.
Conan O'Brian - he can also make me laugh a lot. (But maybe I said that already, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check)
Summer in Maine 2026
4 days ago


1 comment:
Conan is very funny! A couple other funny tv shows: 30 Rock, The Office, Raymond, and my all time favorite, Golden Girls. Seriously, I love that show!
One very unfunny show, Leno. I just don't get that guy.
Post a Comment