My Kids

My Kids

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not much to say

Will and I have been sick this week - which means that there is not much sleep going on at nights. So I have had a long nap (while Olivia watches movies) for the past few days. I love the sleep time, but I always feel bad when I wake up and think about all the time I've wasted. But sometimes its just a necessity.

Today I have done nothing but feed Olivia and Will, watch some TV, take a nap, and eat M&M's. Yes, that's been all my eating today - M&M's. Some have peanuts...maybe that's healthy. I feel crappy now, like I've just thrown away the past 4 months of dieting. I'm sure I've gained back everything in a few short hours. How depressing...maybe I'll go have some more chocolate...

Also, I did mention I'm sick - I think I'm on my way to losing my voice. Needless to say, the kids and James love when this happens.

On a bright note, I spent several hours yesterday cleaning and organizing Olivia and Will's room. It doesn't look any different - until you open the closet and the drawers. Then it's a beautiful sight.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I hope you feel better soon!

b.liz said...

Yuck...I hate being sick too. Have some more M&Ms.