Since I'm always a day late with my Thankful Thursday, James said I should call it Freaky Friday, which I thought was also an excellent blog idea...so, here is my very first (and a day late)...
FREAKY FRIDAY
This blog is all about things that freak me out - and there's a lot of them. For this week, I'll start with one of my biggest freak outs:
Public swimming pool changing room floors. All those puddles with hair and band-aids and pieces of paper towel and crumbs of food. I'm ready to puke just thinking about it.
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


1 comment:
Seriously - I am SO with you on this one. Every step I take I think, "Yep, that one was the one that I will get Athlete's Foot from". Now I always just take my crocs and ignore the dirty looks. But I have to admit, I thought for sure your first "Freaky Firday" would be worms!!
Post a Comment