Here we go --
1. Blogging. I'm addicted. I love this crap. Not only do I love blogging (and having people read what I write), I love to read people's comments (hint, hint), but I also love the fact that I'm way more conscious now about my life. I'm constantly looking for blogging ideas, and it makes me more aware of what's going on, more appreciative of it all, and I remember it better. I love it all.
2. Other people's blogs. Love to read them. Feel like I'm with them and involved in their lives. Wish everyone blogged. And, I'll admit, I read some blogs of friends of friends (ie. strangers to me)
3. Tv on DVD. This way I can watch episode after episode every night, commercial free. No waiting for a week for resolution. Also, and I know there is something wrong with this statement, the characters in the show then become like my best friends for a little while. Right now we are into season one of The Unit. Jonas is my bff.
4. A body that works, even though it isn't the shape I want. If I say it enough, will it be true??
Three Silver Pheasant Hens Join My Flock
9 hours ago


2 comments:
We LOVE the Unit!!!
Wait, I'M bff with Jonas too! I can't wait until the next season begins...whenever that will be. Is that show canceled or what?
Also, I wish we had any type of public swimming pool in my little town...even if the bathrooms are disgusting.
Post a Comment